Thursday, June 4, 2009

shows

So I finally managed to run over to Kung Fu Necktie, which I have to be honest, I drive past the place everyday. This whole time I was convinced it was a tattoo parlor. Anyway, the interior is awesome, with very comfy booths and barstools and even better, fabulous bartenders. At one point, in my haste to dance, I left my purse sitting on my barstool like an amateur, and the bartender grabbed it and put it up on the shelf so no one would steal anything.

We're called the city of brotherly love for a reason. And in the spirit of love, I bring you Love is All, a wonderful band with a great sound. The lead singer is this super cute, 5 foot nothin chic from across the pond. We're so lucky to have such a vibrant music scene in the area. I'm really spoiled by the venues in a 1 mile radius. I'm never moving.

Listen, enjoy, love.

No comments: