Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Puppy Love!



It was freezing out, with super high winds, but we still managed to pull off puppy love. Not the turnout we hoped for, but non the less a success. The boys helped me set the place up, decorate, test the ice for the bar, and make sure the dog treats were up to par.


Fisher and I entered into the dog trick competition with our hugging/dancing routine. Unfortunately we were trumped by a Pug that could do everything short of mixing a drink. Our trick is way more impressive in my living room!

If you missed it this year, make sure you're around in May 2010 (madness, 20fucking10!) for the 5th Annual Puppy Love!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

such cute pictures!

Sherri said...

Ahh the boys are so grown up and you look lovely as usual :)

Ellen said...

I'm already practicing my tricks with Rudy for next year!! Your dogs are soo cute. I don't know if I've ever even seen picures of them before.